New Era College of Science & Technology
OUR MAIN OBJECTIVES ARE :
* To promote high standards of professional education in students so that they can use their potential to play a critical role in shaping the texture of society & nation as well.
* Fostering innovative, responsible & systematic integration of technology in education along with humanistic skills.
* Develop a good understanding, knowledge & technical skills to enable students to measure & manage performance in their concerned organizations.
* Develop skills for logistic development of learner.
* Develop skills in all the functional area of education & management by providing multiple opportunities for experience based learning.
It remains a focused endeavour of every effort/ decision of NECST that the outcome leads to effective contribution towards fulfilment of National priorities.
RESPECT FOR INDIVIDUALS, THEIR ABILITIES & SKILLS:
NECST always exercises & promotes respect for individuals, their abilities & skills, the individuals involved in running the institution internally or externally & the individuals joining the institute as students.
PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE THROUGH A BLEND OF VALUES & TECHNOLOGY:
Encouragement for using best available & most modern technology with its proper blend with values develops among the individuals, love & responsibilities towards Self, Society & the Nation.
We continuously strive for innovation and encourage an environment where individuals stay motivated to apply their creativity in the area of their performance.
NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY:
NECST with all individuals involved in the development, promotes such behaviour which leave any room for discrimination on he basis of caste, sex, race, color, religion, age etc. It always draws its inspiration form the Article 15 of part III of Constitution of India.
The efforts & decisions taken up by NECST contribute towards holistic development of its students & other individuals associated with it directly or indirectly.
* Provide such education that will influence thinking and achievements at that work place.
* Instill ethical & moral values & positive attitudes for societal well-being.
* Develop good conceptual understanding of contemporary skills & their application.
* Give an insight into the financial aspects of a business operation.
* Develop key management & tutorial skills.
* Build necessary skills functional knowledge & attitude to enable students for smooth working in any environment.
10:00 a.m to 5:00 pm (Mon. to Fri.)
New Era College of Science & Technology | Copyright © All Rignts Reserved | Best viewed in 1024 x 768 Resolution